11 Murray Circuit, Upper Coomera QLD 4209
Offers over $549,000
Stunning Four Bed Home plus Study House - Property ID: 982772
This modern and perfectly presented 4 bedroom plus a study or 5 bedroom home is now ready for new owners. With beautiful bushland views from the undercover alfresco, side access perfect for the car boat or potentially caravan and plenty of space for the whole family; this one is sure to impress.
Entering the home, you'll immediately appreciate the quality of the build and the abundance of natural light. A study near the front of the house is perfect for a home office or 5th bedroom and the open plan living is great for welcoming guests or cosying up to watch the latest movie.
The kitchen is open plan and looks across the living room and can also see over to the media/kids room, making it perfect for the busy parent that needs to keep an eye on the children. This stylish kitchen has a 900mm gas hob, dishwasher and double wide fridge space. If you're a budding chef, you'll have a lot of fun here.
There's a natural flow from indoor to outdoor thanks to the covered alfresco looking out over bushland and possible future pool.
The three bedrooms are all a great size, with built in robes and ceiling fans, and they share the well-appointed family bathroom.
The parents will appreciate their master retreat. A spacious room that offers a large robe behind the bed and two separate wardrobes plus the modern ensuite with one of the largest shower heads you might see.
This house already ticks so many boxes, but throw in a huge 5kw solar electric system, ducted air conditioning and gas hot water, and we might have just found your perfect home.
At A Glance:
- 4 or 5 bedroom 2 bathroom split level home
- Study with built in storage
- Beautifully presented throughout - move in ready
- Ducted zoned Air Conditioning
- Gated Side access and remote double garage
- Stunning bushland views from the alfresco
- Fantastic kitchen with 900mm gas stove, double fridge space and dishwasher
- 2 living areas
- Master with walk in robe and spacious ensuite
- Gas Bayonet in al fresco
- Sprinkler system in front of house
- Large amount of storage space; extra shelving in the garage, above the garage with flooring and lighting and also under the rare stairs
Contact exclusive agent Oliver Rodgers to discuss 11 Murray Circuit today.
- Building Size Approx. - 270 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 707 m2
- Built In Robes
- Solar Panels
- Gas Hot Water