4 Saltwater Street, Pimpama QLD 4209
STOP LOOKING, THIS IS THE ONE! House - Property ID: 980287
Boasting clean neutral tones, an abundance of natural light, quality fixtures and finishes throughout and a layout for relaxed entertaining, this stunning 18 month old home flawlessly captures the essence of low maintenance living.
Set on a 480m block, the property features an open plan design comprising of 4 bedrooms with soft carpet, a spacious living and dining area, media room and fantastic gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, 900mm appliances and walk-in pantry. Sliding stacker doors flow out to the tiled alfresco with built-in kitchen and natural gas point for the BBQ overlooking the landscaped backyard perfect for entertaining or relaxing after a long day.
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Master suite with twin basins and shower heads plus walk in robe
- Mirrored built-in robes in Bedroom 2, 3 & 4
- Media Room
- Split system air conditioning to the living area, media room and main bedroom
- Gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, 900mm appliances, gas cook top and walk-in pantry
- Open plan combined living and dining area
- Large tiled alfesco area with built-in kitchen and natural gas point for BBQ
- Multiple internal and external storage spaces
- Potential side access
- Solar Panels
- Double automatic garage purposely built for tall vehicles
Gainsborough Greens has been included in Australia’s top property ‘hotspot’ by the nation’s peak housing industry body with the Housing Industry Association (HIA) giving top honours to Pimpama as Australia’s fastest growing housing market in its ‘Population and Residential Building Hotspots 2017’ report. Gainsborough Greens was also awarded finalist in the recent QLD UDIA Awards for excellence in both the Master Planned Community category and Environmental Excellence category.
This master planned residential estate is within easy reach of marinas, beaches, hinterland, private and public education and the city of Brisbane via the M1 Pacific Motorway or the Ormeau and Coomera Train stations. The estate is:
- Close to Pimpama State Secondary College, Kings Christian College and New St Joesphs Catholic School due to open in 2019
- Minutes to the Westfield Coomera Town Centre
- Positioned between Ormeau and Coomera Train Stations
- 25 Minutes to Surfers Paradise
- 35 Minutes to Brisbane
The estate is also close by to the proposed Northern Gold Coast Sports & Community Precinct on Rifle Range Road which is intended to include:
- 50 Metre Olympic Pool
- 25 Metre Pool
- Water play area
- Learn to swim pool
- Multisport Centre (with nine district-level tennis courts and 12 regional netball courts)
- Flexible events space
- Local and district parklands
- Community centre
The estate offers a regular calendar of events for residents, and the broader community to enjoy. It has a real local community feel, but is also vibrant, growing and full of life and at its heart lies the Gainsborough Greens Golf Course with newly constructed clubhouse which includes a Restaurant, Bar, Golf Shop and Function Room.
Perfect for the whole family year round, this home is ideally located to enjoy the proximity to multiple children's playgrounds and parks, walking and bicycle trails, Pimpama Junction shopping centre and a selection of premiere schools.
Have you heard about the Greenway?:
The Greenway meanders through the community leading you on a journey to key recreation facilities including parks, sporting grounds and conservation areas, as well as retail areas and amenities. The eight-kilometre Greenway is perfect for jogging, cycling or just stretching your legs on a pleasant stroll.
Directly across the road from Gainsborough Greens Golf Course is a Bridgestone Select service centre, various international fast food outlets, Pimpama Junction and Pimpama Central shopping precinct located at the corner of Yawalpah Road and Dixon Drive. The centre’s offer more than just a shopping experience, it’s a place where the locals meet. The precinct includes a Woolworths, Medical Centre, Pharmacy, Dentist, Vet, Café, BWS, Gym and a wide range of specialty and service retailers to meet the community’s needs. The ever-expanding array of infrastructure in the area, including some of the city’s newest schools and shopping villages, adds to the lifestyle for residents.
Gainsborough Greens also offers wide open spaces with approximately 65 per cent of the community dedicated to natural bushland, reserves and green spaces including:
- 8 kilometres of walking and bicycle tracks
- Kick & play parks
- Sporting fields
- Discovery trails through protected conservation areas
This master planned community has been specifically designed to ensure every home in the estate will be within 300m of a park or green open space.
Gainsborough Greens is a place you can spend more time doing the things you love.
- Land Size Approx. - 480 m2