476 Gainsborough Drive, Pimpama QLD 4209
Offers Over $670,000
INVITING DESIGN AND LIVEABILITY House - Property ID: 978230
If you've dreamed of living in a sought after estate, closer to nature, Gainsborough Drive is the place you've been waiting to call home.
This stylish well planned residence features a central modern kitchen with 40mm stone bench tops and quality stainless steel appliances, master suite with double vanities plus its own outdoor parents retreat and in true Queensland design to fully capture the essence of outdoor living, the open plan main living area leads out to your covered alfresco area which overlooks the sparkling pool, complete with water feature and low maintenance gardens.
Offering an expansive floor plan with plenty of extras this family home also features fibre optic broadband and comes with an abundance of storage closets and a large functional laundry.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Master suite with his and hers walk in robe and vanity
- Budding Chefs Kitchen with 40mm stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
- Bamboo flooring & quality carpet
- 3 Separate living areas including Media room
- Covered Alfresco Patio
- 3.5m x 6m Sparkling Pool complete with water feature
- Brilliant storage throughout
- Ducted and zoned air conditioning plus ceiling fans
- Exposed aggregate drive way
- Gas Hot Water
- Fibre optic internet
- Double lock up garage
- Fantastic 759m2 landscaped block & rainwater tank
Perfect for the whole family year round, this home is ideally located to enjoy the proximity to multiple children's playgrounds and parks, walking and bicycle trails, Pimpama Junction shopping centre and a selection of premiere schools.
Have you heard about the Greenway?:
The Greenway meanders through the community leading you on a journey to key recreation facilities including parks, sporting grounds and conservation areas, as well as retail areas and amenities. The eight-kilometre Greenway is perfect for jogging, cycling or just stretching your legs on a pleasant stroll.
Some local amenities include:
- Pimpama Junction
- Pimpama Central
- Pimpama Pit Stop
- Pimpama City Centre
- Whistle Stop Cafe
- Coomera Town Centre
- Coomera City Centre
- Homeworld Helensvale
- Westfield Helensvale
Need to know about schools in the area?
- King's Christian College Pimpama
- Pimpama State Secondary College
- Pimpama State Primary College
- Coomera Rivers State School
- Picnic Creek State School
- Ormeau Primary School
- Lutheran Ormeau Rivers District School
- Livingstone Christian College
- St Stephen’s College
- Pimpama Primary School
- Coomera Springs State School
- Coomera Anglican College
- Assisi Catholic College
- Coomera Primary School
And don’t forget the golf! The course has been open since 1990 and its 18 holes are set amongst a stunning bush backdrop that has to be experienced in person!
Gainsborough Greens has been included in Australia’s top property ‘hotspot’ by the nation’s peak housing industry body with the Housing Industry Association (HIA) giving top honours to Pimpama as Australia’s fastest growing housing market in its ‘Population and Residential Building Hotspots 2017’ report. Gainsborough Greens was also awarded finalist in the recent QLD UDIA Awards for excellence in both the Master Planned Community category and Environmental Excellence category.
This master planned residential estate is within easy reach of marinas, beaches, hinterland, private and public education and the city of Brisbane via the M1 Pacific Motorway or the Ormeau and Coomera Train stations. The estate is:
- Close to Pimpama State Secondary College, Kings Christian College and New St Joesphs Catholic School due to open in 2019
- Minutes to the Westfield Coomera Town Centre
- Positioned between Ormeau and Coomera Train Stations
- 25 Minutes to Surfers Paradise
- 35 Minutes to Brisbane
The estate is also close by to the proposed Northern Gold Coast Sports & Community Precinct on Rifle Range Road which is intended to include:
- 50 Metre Olympic Pool
- 25 Metre Pool
- Water play area
- Learn to swim pool
- Multisport Centre (with nine district-level tennis courts and 12 regional netball courts)
- Flexible events space
- Local and district parklands
- Community centre
The estate offers a regular calendar of events for residents, and the broader community to enjoy. It has a real local community feel, but is also vibrant, growing and full of life and at its heart lies the Gainsborough Greens Golf Course with newly constructed clubhouse which includes a Restaurant, Bar, Golf Shop and Function Room.
Directly across the road from Gainsborough Greens Golf Course is a Bridgestone Select service centre, various international fast food outlets, Pimpama Junction and Pimpama Central shopping precinct located at the corner of Yawalpah Road and Dixon Drive. The centre’s offer more than just a shopping experience, it’s a place where the locals meet. The precinct includes a Woolworths, Medical Centre, Pharmacy, Dentist, Vet, Café, BWS, Gym and a wide range of specialty and service retailers to meet the community’s needs. The ever-expanding array of infrastructure in the area, including some of the city’s newest schools and shopping villages, adds to the lifestyle for residents.
Gainsborough Greens also offers wide open spaces with approximately 65 per cent of the community dedicated to natural bushland, reserves and green spaces including:
- 8 kilometres of walking and bicycle tracks
- Kick & play parks
- Sporting fields
- Discovery trails through protected conservation areas
This master planned community has been specifically designed to ensure every home in the estate will be within 300m of a park or green open space.
Gainsborough Greens is a place you can spend more time doing the things you love.