12 Picnic Creek Drive, Coomera QLD 4209
Sold for $530,000
METRICON MARVEL IN GENESIS House - Property ID: 740127
METRICON MARVEL IN GENESIS
Stunning. Without doubt this family home needs to be inspected.
This property located in a private cul-de-sac features a 4 bedroom residence, stone bench tops in the gourmet kitchen complemented with a walk through butlers' panty, porcelain tiles and a magnificent out door alfresco area.
This will be a popular offering due to its quality build and the fact that you can walk right in, unpack and relax.
Its detailed list of highlights include:
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Living areas
- Solar power, air conditioning & ceiling fans
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and butlers pantry
- High ceilings with timber bi-folds leading to alfresco
- Garden shed and rainwater tank on a big 716m2 block
This brilliant family home inspired by contemporary architecture and specifically designed to be eco-friendly, blends seamlessly with the local parks and surrounding properties.
Coomera is one of the Gold Coasts strongest growth areas, and this wonderful property is within a short walking distance to the Coomera East Shopping Centre currently under construction on Oakey Creek Road and is also near the planned Coomera Town Centre making this the ideal location for a family home or a solid investment for the future.
Standout inclusions in your new home include 'Velocity' fibre to the home technology that supplies the property with telephone, broadband data and digital TV services.
This contemporary Metricon residence is full of Gold Coast sunshine, and is light and bright throughout.
Estate features include:
- Velocity Fibre to the Home technology
- Natural Gas
- Roving Security
Your family home is located just a short distance from the resident clubhouse which is perfect for entertaining or just everyday living and includes:
- Business Centre
- Cinema Room
- Swimming Pool
Suitable to Queensland's lifestyle and climate, keen buyers will immediately see the value and position this property offers:
- 6km of walking trails
- BBQ facilities and shelters within walking distance
- Community parks
- Easy access to the Coomera River
- 20 minutes to the beaches
- 35 minutes to Brisbane's CBD
- 3 Km to the Coomera Railway Station and proposed Coomera Town Centre
- 3.5 km to the M1
- 10 minutes to Westfield Helensvale
- 40 Minutes to Brisbane or Gold Coast airport
With wonderful natural breezes, your home combines nature and technology in perfect harmony.
UBD QLD: BNE327, L18