31 Scenic Crescent, Coomera QLD 4209
Sold for $550,500
LARGE 4 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME WITH SIDE ACCESS House - Property ID: 724777
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a large quality family home in the booming Coomera precinct.
This magnificent double story family home with high ceilings and a striking double storey void
is located in the Genesis Estate and presents with side access and room for a pool. Stone benches, quality stainless steel appliances and loads of storage are some of the other features on offer. Three bedrooms are located upstairs and the fourth downstairs, perfect for a guest bedroom or study. One of the special highlights is the large all weather alfresco area - ideal for all year entertaining!
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Separate living areas
- Air Conditioning & ceiling fans
- Security system
- All weather outdoor alfresco
- Side access on a 614m2 block
Standout inclusions in your new home include 'Velocity' fibre to the home technology that supplies the property with telephone, broadband data and digital TV services.
This contemporary residence is full of Gold Coast sunshine, and is light and bright throughout.
Estate features include:
- Velocity Fibre to the Home technology
- Natural Gas
- Roving Security
Your family home is located just a short distance from the resident clubhouse which is perfect for entertaining or just everyday living and includes:
- Business Centre
- Cinema Room
- Swimming Pool
Suitable to Queensland's lifestyle and climate, keen buyers will immediately see the value and position this property offers:
- 6km of walking trails
- BBQ facilities and shelters within walking distance
- Community parks
- Easy access to the Coomera River
- 20 minutes to the beaches
- 35 minutes to Brisbane's CBD
- 3 Km to the Coomera Railway Station and proposed Coomera Town Centre
- 3.5 km to the M1
- 10 minutes to Westfield Helensvale
- 40 Minutes to Brisbane or Gold Coast airport
With wonderful natural breezes, your home combines nature and technology in perfect harmony.
- Land Size Approx. - 614 m2