30 Mar 2016
Follow the checklist to maximise your Bond refund!
- Vacuum and clean all sliding door and window tracks.
- Sweep or mop all non carpeted floors, removing any marks.
- Clean Carpets by registered Carpet Cleaner to Australian Standard. Supply paid invoice copy. ·
- Fumigate for Fleas – by registered Pest Company, if pets were kept at property. Supply paid invoice copy which specifies service details. Clean light fittings – gently remove light fittings and clean.
- Clean marks off walls, ceilings and light switches.
- Clean skirting boards, windows including frames, sills and tracks, above cupboards, picture rails, architraves and both sides of all doors, all other fittings, and insect/security screens etc.
- Clean curtains and blinds. Refer to Agent for method advice.
- Remove all cobwebs and insect marks and nests.
- Clean inside and outside of all cupboards and doors.
- Clean inside, outside and around stove.
- Clean inside and outside of oven, griller, doors, trays, racks, glass.
- Clean inside, outside and behind refrigerator and dishwasher and microwave space.
- Clean sink, especially drain holes, drainers and tap ware.
- Range hood exhaust and filter- filter can be removed and cleaned.
- Clean all walls, floors, mirrors and windows and window tracks.
- Clean inside and outside all cupboards and drawers.
- Clean toilet, bath, shower recess, remove built up soap residue on tiles and shower screens, clean sink and all tap ware, towel rails.
- Clean in wardrobes, shelves, drawers and mirrored doors. Remove scuff marks.
- Shower curtain washed with bleach or replaced if applicable.
- Clean behind, inside and around washing machine space. Clean equipment and filters if applicable.
- Clean inside, outside and behind dryer. Remove lint. · Clean inside, outside and around laundry tub, cabinets, shelves, drawers, tap ware.
- Clean all walls and floors, ceiling.
VERANDAH, DECKS, OUTDOOR AREAS
- Sweep and mop, clean railings, glass and light fittings.
- Remove all cobwebs etc.
GARAGE, CARPORT, DRIVEWAY
- Sweep out and remove any oil residue from concrete, pavers, paths, driveways
- Empty Council bins and place bins out on footpath for next collection
- Close and lock garage door, if applicable
GARDENS AND LAWNS, POOL
- Mow lawn, trim all edges, weed gardens, general garden tidy, remove all rubbish.
- Return pool to condition as per condition report at start of the tenancy and supply Pool Test report to Agent – Report to be completed on the end of tenancy date.